Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween in HK

Halloween has come and gone. Let me tell you something it was quite an experience.





There was just a massive amount of people. We had to walk in a large cirlce around Lan Kwai Fong just to get to it. I felt like a celebrity walking down the red carpet. People were standing behind gates taking a ton of pictures!





Here is a picture of who I went as take a good guess!



This was at Club Q97. Had a little too much fun there with the old bottle.....


I am sure to find random picture of me popping up everywhere on the net. Halloween has officially been "Hallmarked" in HK. It is simply amazing what a huge ordeal it is over here. Even the small children stay out late IN LKF to take in all the sites and sounds. You really have to be there to see it. Still much safer than the Castro is on Halloween but still crazy.

People simply stopped us on the road to take pictures with us. As a matter a fact when my fried the night mare before Christmas guy in the middle that you see were walking around a club in LKF we were simply stopped every few seconds to take group pictures with their friends. All I hear is whhhaaaa JOKAH! It was fun to begin with than it felt like a chore afterwards but all in all I still had a blast as usual.

Dragged my butt back home at 5:30 am again. The day after Halloween I went out again until about 3 AM. HK is crazy when it comes to this life. If it is non stop here and this past weekend simply shows how true that fact is. I saw people in costumes th, fri and sat!

I will post more pictures as they come. Unfortunately I did not bring my camera! Although it maybe a good thing because I probably would've lost it 5 times over by now =P

Do share with me your stories of Halloween if you can. I am very interested.

Take care and goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, the makeup is an improvement on your already-good looks, LMAO!!! Keep it up, and you'll attract all the women!! MJH