Thursday, October 23, 2008

Month 2

I can't believe I have just a little over a month left here.

Makes me a bit sad to think about it. But I have decided to take my move date up to late January to early February. Which means I need to rent my house out and live with my parents for 1 mont or so......That'll be interesting.

Thanks to all that have supported me on my decision.

Been pretty busy here with a lot of stuff work and life related but it has been really good.

Yesterday I went to ShenZhen to take care of some personal matters. It wasn't as bad I I remembered it from earlier during the year. Not as busy as I though immigration took me no time to pass through.

One side note. Bank of China sucks.....they make you wait in line for an hour or two just to tell you sorry you can't do that(no matter the circumstance it seems)......Moving money....I swear all they say is NO!...
1) can i have my money...NO!
2) can i exchange money...NO!
3) but it's my money!......NO!

Good luck with everything V! I hope everything turns out well for you no matter the situation. Just be happy.

Helped a friend move recently.....5th Floor no elevator....Welcome to HK haha. It's ok though happy to do it. My arms are still sore though haha quite a workout even without the luggage.
Don't get lazy now!

Will post more. Gonna try my hand at cooking in HK today.

No comments: